We are a Covenant Order of Evangelical Presbyterians (ECO) church located at
16970 DeWitt Avenue in Morgan Hill, California.
On the last Sunday of June 1897, in the Live Oak School (when it was next to the present Grange Hall), a small group of interested Christians joined in worship to organize a church in Morgan Hill. Twenty-three members from fourteen families officially formed the church on January 22, 1898.
We welcome all who seek to know Jesus and want to follow after Him.